Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss Me I'm Irish...ish

So I guess it would be a tragedy if the Scottish-Irish-Canadian Elf didn't make a post on St. Patrick's Day, being my birthday and all. And since I hate to dissappoint my fans...

I ran into one of my buddies from back in the day. We've known each other since kindergarten, but lost touch about 4 years ago. I found out he quit school and started a silk-screening business on Whyte Ave so I was going to drop in, but I ended up seeing him at the Oodle Noodle Box. It's amazing that someone who was such a big part of your life at one point can be gone for 4 years and you don't really notice that much. But it was good to see him and I think wee'll hook up again.

I am debating whether or not to go in search of green beer tonight. It is my birthday and green beer only comes once a year, but it is also Friday and the bars will be stupidly packed with the distinct change of hooliganism. Maybe just some ping pong at Craig's...at least the table is green!

4 Comments:

At Friday, March 17, 2006 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Have some fun! I would have called, but I don't have your phone number.

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:02:00 PM, Blogger Paul Seburn said...

B-day on St. Paddy's day ! Wow! Hope you found yon green beer.

Hey speaking of beer I was wondering if you have any more purpose driven beer. I'd like to get one for my friend Geoff.

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Hope the road rising to meet ya this fine year!!
love ya
Shirley

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Rach said...

Or you could watch Snatch to celebrate your Irish-ish-ness with Brad Pitt, who seems to be a lot of ish-es in that movie! Hope it was a good one. Happy belated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home