Monday, August 15, 2005

Pithy Posting Party

Okay, so catching up on a week's worth of blogging takes a long time, about 5 hours to be exact and I haven't even touched Simon of Space yet! Needless to say, today's post will be short.

Well, I'm back from vacation and I feel great. I get so bogged down by this city and this life here that I forget what I'm truly like after awhile. But now I'm back to more of my real self. I know I've been a total bastard of a person the past few months (feel free to agree or disagree), but today I feel fantastic and can't wait to be super-fun-happy-Chuck again.

Told you it would be short...but there's lots more blogging from holidays in store.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Erika said...

Emphatically disagree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home