Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have decided that my lack of blogging is quite sad (insert sardonic remark...now). I work at an INTERNET CAFE and can't find the time to blog! I mean come on, how pathetic is that?! (insert mordant critique...wait for it....wait...NOW).

Actually it's been lack of inspiration that has led to this state of bloglessnessidity. My life is currently consumed with coaching volleyball, most of which transpires during the farthest reaches of the post meridiem. Not that 11:00 is that late, but I am finding that exercising late at night leaves me wired into the wee hours of the morning. Add to this the usually smattering of board meetings, ministry meetings, work, worship practice and planning, lesson prep, oh yeah, and eating, and I feel a little...tired, like butter spread over too much toast...and then beaten with a stick.

Needless to say, more regular blogage will follow.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Maria said...

nice annalogy of butter spread over too much toast...where'd ya steal it from :P

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Erika said...

*hugs*

Hang in there.

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

So that's what it's like to have a life. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home