Friday, August 26, 2005

Positive Is As Positive Does

It's supposed to be a calm before the storm right? Well, I'm hoping that's true becuase I think a storm might be coming for me, but right now I am not in a calm. In fact, I am in a really good state: Washington...no wait, other kind of state (just for you Deb).

Everything is going so well right now even with the dreaded move this weekend. I feel connected to God by so many things, I'm loving reading more again, I like work, I love "church". All's well in Chuckiston. And today was even better, despite the fact that I got up so early (8:30). I got so many things done, with everything fitting into my schedule perfectly (including some extras). I also had time to ponder God and creation, go for lunch with Erika, laugh at the Fringe.

Now all that's left is to wait for the other shoe to drop and crush me, like what seems to be happening to almost everyone around me.

Looking back, I have seen a distinct trend of negativity in blogs of late. Maybe it's just a phase, a dark night of the soul, but it seems to be happening to so many people and for quite a while now. I don't want to seem like a killsad, but I think some positivity is needed, and as Ali is proving sometimes you just have to be positive to be positive.

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Nietzsche's Girl said...

Hurray! A cameo on your blog! I"m so honoured.

And you're right. Sometimes you just have to say "fuck it, I"m going to be happy!"

That always seems to work for me

 
At Monday, August 29, 2005 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Chuck. You bet Washington is a great state (although I can't wait for next year when I move to Illinois)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home