Monday, October 24, 2005

What Have I Done

You know the saying "becareful what you wish for"? I think it might be true. The House has a dog once again, this time a puppy. He's an 8 week old border collie that my mom found in Red Deer. His name is Murphy. Now don't get me wrong, I love dogs and this puppy is so cute, but I don't look forward to the next months of house-breaking and training. Well, I do and I don't. Iwanted a puppy because I know I can train him the way I want and I don't get stuck with someone else's dog, but I think it will be harder to train this puppy at The House than at most homes. With lots of people around there's lots of room for inconsistancy and people cheating on rules to garner more love from the puppy. Plus my schedule is not very regular, one night here, a morning there, gone all day Saturday, etc.

I love Murphy already and I know he will be a great dog. He's very smart and will learn well, but I don't relish the midnight pees and accidents along the way.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Rach said...

Can you post a picture for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home