Friday, October 07, 2005

Thank God

Man, God is good! Westside Auto called today to let me know that my car is fixed already. The tow was cheaper than I thought and the problem was the rotator splint...I mean fuel filter, a cheap fix. I even had time to pick it up before work (okay, I was a little late). Now all is well and I can go home for Thanksgiving.

I was amazed at this because even though I forgot to pray for the car this morning at our House prayer time. I had been praying over the last day, but not at that specific time. And God still answered my prayer in full force.

No matter how hard your life is right now take time today and this weekend to praise Him for who He is. Whether you think He's done anything for you lately or not, He deserves your praise because He is God. Hey, it could be like a giving of thanks or something (there's a holiday in there somewhere).

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 07, 2005 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Chuck! I was praying! I thinkThanksgiving is my favourite holiday. Thank God and all your loved ones.
love Shirley

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

Yay for fixed cars! I know how you feel! God is good. I just forget sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home