Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Vento Deluxo

Time to try the whole using-your-blog-as-a-vent thing. I am quite tired - in every way. My sleep schedule has been...spiradic. Getting up at 7:00 is not what Charlies do best, add to that some late nights and days of constant working and we have "one hungry king of the world" (name the movie). I am also coaching volleyball at Taylor again this year, but this time I am coaching both men's and women's teams. I do have two assisstants, but it will still be quite taxing. We started practices this week, thus adding physical exhaustion to my list of tiredities. I had forgotten how hard v-ball is on your quads, but they "taste like burning" (name the movie...aha, trick question!) and I'm the one who gets to make everyone else work.

Tuesday was supposed to be my day off, but turned into non-stop fun for the whole family. One of the fine employees of Dabar, who shall remain Sam, needed me to rescue him from his morning shift, so off I go at 7:00 (it's early for me ok! Back off!) coming home only to clean the gutters and then skip off to volleyball practice and the fiery quads of the hurting and the flaven! But there is the promise of a case of beer from said Sam.

I declare this venting to be good. In fact, I will no longer include philosophical mumbo-jumbo or anything of value in these posts; only good old venting, yay! Actually things are quite well other than the tiretudinocity.

12 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

I hear that...these mornings of sleeping in until 9:30 (which is 10:30 your time) are quite tough. Also, buying chocolate almonds from the guy outside safeway is really taxing on the biceps...*ahem* wallet. Hope your schedule has some time in it for a little maxin and relaxin, don't burn out or get sick! Volleyball and flu like symptoms don't mix too well. Have fun with it all. :-) Oh, and have a beer for me. This living with my parents thing sure puts a damper on my drinking habits! haha.

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

It's good to know that some things are SOOOOOOO predictable!

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yes, like Chuck leaving remarks on his own blog to get his comment number up.

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

What

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

are

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

you

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

talking

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

about?

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:08:00 AM, Blogger Jeff A said...

Chuck you just killed a man with a trident, you'd better find some family to lay low with for a while.

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 5:17:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

I love lamp!

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Rach said...

I seem to have lost the thread of this conversation.

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really understood it. I live 3 houses down from the mailbox. My name is pinned to my jacket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home