Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Apologize For This Apology...And Have Been Sacked

A thousand apologies for the lack of bloggage in the past month, but I have not been particularly inspired to post lately. I think it is because I have actually been interacting with real people in real life and have been able to share my vast yananowinky smacktohmah directly. For those of you who have not been in my direct sphere of influence this past month this is as good a reason as any to take me out for coffee (hey, it works for Matt). This includes you Rach; 1000 kms is no excuse!

Anywho, enough with the ill-conceived attempt at humor and on with the news of the dramatically altered life experience that is Chuck. And that would be nothing at all. I seem to be in somewhat of a lull of late, not that that's a bad thing, quite the opposite. I have been in a consistent place of relatively smooth sailing as I have watched others' lives crash down around them (to varying degrees of course). It reminds me of my aunt and uncle's retirement house on Denman Island (bear with me). My uncle purposely desinged an outdoor alcove into the house which protects you from the onslaught of ensuing storms (which are quite impressive by all acounts). You can stand in the alcove and watch mother nature's fury unleashed whilst sipping your hippy tea.

So here I sit watching proverbial cows flying by, drinking my grande doppio harmless skinny dry cappuccino with wings, going do da do do do do do da do do.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

Rain cheque for May? What's a doppio?

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Lightfoot said...

But chuck has a plan! While other people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs like this: dum de de dum de de doo dah do dah dee dah do dum de dah...

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks chuck that put an even bigger smile on my face than has been there all day.

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one "desinge" an alcove?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home