Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Finally...

I finally got stabbed! After 3 unsuccessful attempts last week I have my first of 4 total shots for Twinrix. Let me explain...no there is too much. Let me sum up:

When I was 1 I had a reaction to a measles vaccine and they thought I was allergic to nyomicen, one of its components. So for the past 25 years I have told doctors that I have this allergy. Fortunately, they don't use it in anything anymore so I've been fine. Or so I thought. Of course, the Twinrix vaccine has traces of the stuff in it. Thus, I spent many hours waiting for appointments to test for an allergy to the vaccine only to find out that I'm not allergic at all. All my life I've lived in abject fear for nothing?! Okay, not quite. At any rate I am well on my way to hepatitis pretectivity and one step closer to China.

And it's almost time for motorcycles again!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:08:00 AM, Blogger Lightfoot said...

It's ok, you don't really need the vaccine. When you see the amount of sterility with food, I'm sure you'll think it's no big deal...

And yeah, I'll race you with the super huge 125cc scooters they have here. You're going down to chinatown! Your illegally large and massive superbike is no match for thai ingenuity on scooters. Muhaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home