Friday, May 04, 2007

Zaijian!

I can't honestly say I've ever had a busier week. What with moving over 2 days, throwing my back out, cleaning up my roommates' mess, driving to Calgary to pick up visas, cleaning more roommates' mess, packing for trip, last-minute shopping for trip, getting sick, attempting to unpack from the move and set up some semblance of life in the new place, and meeting everyone who wants to see us before we go I think I ate once or twice...maybe, but I can't remember. And it's only Friday...but Sunday's a comin!

Just like all other well-intentioned people I will attempt to blog and post pictures throughout my trip, but no promises. I will promise to get all pictures up on Flickr...eventually.

Zaijian!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make it sound as if the house was even dirty. sweet, sweet bitterness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home