Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Count Your Blessings

All right, we all get it! The weather in Alberta is crazy, do we have to keep being reminded of this? Poor Gregorious is itching to get out on the roads and I hate disappointing him.

In less bitter news I'm constantly amazed at how God blesses us. Sometimes it's hard to find those blessings, but I find that it's more my own attitude that makes it difficult rather then an exact lack of blessing. I can easily look at a bill that turns out to be smaller than I expected and not see it as a blessing or I can just as easily see the Hand of He who loves me in the smallest of things. After all, without it I can't take a single breath.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Martha said...

But Gregorious has been out this year! I rode him myself! (ooh, sounds bad!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home