Thursday, February 09, 2006

Notent Notables

A couple of things have stricken me as quite funny in the last couple of days and, since I know that you all hang on every word I say, I thought I would share them for edification. The first humorous sighting was pointed out by my wife so the porps go to her. Whilst filling up with gas at the local Mohawk (the choice of a new generation..."ting") we noticed that the guy in front of us at the pump was regailed in ETS attire. There he was, ETS sweater, pants, and even the clipped on badge, filling his sedan with gas. It almost made me want to jump in the front seat, put $2 in his ashtray, and asked to be dropped off on 71st.

The second event was at Erika's new workplace (King's) where I saw a large number of green slips of paper which read "Want to save trees?" in large letters. The point was to apply for classes online, thus avoiding paper applications, but I found it funny that these cards were so big and made of heavy construction paper.

Yup, that's the speed of my week so far.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 13, 2006 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

LOL

$2 in the ash tray

ROFLOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home